You finally have the money to purchase that million dollar dream home. But, what does a new home buyer look for to be sure they are getting their monies worth in the purchase of their new million dollar dream home.
If you are in the market for a home in Indianapolis, Indiana area, you are in a particular prosperous area for houses in the marketplace. You are not expecting just an average, run of the mill house, you have a million dollar budget so want the creature comforts that add up with this great price tag. Your new, luxurious million dollar home is right here in Indianapolis with all the bells and whistles to make you sit up and take notice. What are the amenities that need to be outside and inside your new million-dollar Indianapolis home?
Foremost, a million dollar home lacks nothing in the way of comfort and easiness of living with amenities inside to show your own unique taste and purpose. Each home you review needs a focal point, so think about where your interests lie. Is your focal point outside curb appeal, unique gourmet kitchen, a spa bathroom and more? Of course, with a million dollar price tag there are luxury homes in Indianapolis that can offer you, the new homeowner, everything you could ever dream of according to your lifestyle and taste.
This character of home may offer some things that are not important to your lifestyle. It is important to take into consideration the amenities that you do find important and work from that inclination. At whatsoever rate, you will desire a place packed with expensive and luxurious elements and purpose that puts it comfortably over the top of other houses. This calls for research and we already possess all the lists of million dollar dream homes in the greater Indianapolis region. I have done your research and can narrow your search down, taking into consideration what you are looking for with this price tag.
From an outside, curb appeal prospective you will want to look for amazing and heavenly restful landscape front and rearward of the house.
- An enclosed and roofed inside/outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor gourmet kitchen
- In ground pool, pool house
- Private hot tubs
- Amazing flowers
- Enclosed Florida room
- Brick or stone patios
- Stone and brick walks
- Decorative rails
- Mother-in-law apartment or guest home
- Spacious multiple garage that is traditional and attached or underground
- Newer roof
- Paved or stoned driveway
- Privacy fence around back yard
- Outside security system
The inside of this dream home will have a pattern to the rooms that flow with your lifestyle. Thus, when I finally show you a home that you immediately want to embrace, you will know it is going to answer your need, and you found your dream home.
The Interior of Your Home Should Express
- High level windows in every room
- High Security Locks
- Security and fire alarm systems
- LED lighting
- Fireproof doors
- Creative etched and Tiffany glass
- Mirrors to increase the home’s appeal
- Newer furnace
- Air conditioning system
- Built-in vacuum, intercom, alarm system
- Newer plumbing
- Newer water softener
- Up to date electrical systems
Your home needs to be soundly constructed made from the best materials
- Green eco-friendly materials are a plus
- Carpeting, wood flooring, stone, tile, whatever meets your desire should flow through the house
- Add an in-home theater
- Spacious family room
- Large game room
Large Gourmet Kitchen
The spacious gourmet kitchen will leave nothing you could further desire. Your gourmet-designed kitchen with high brand appliances and lighting, including everything you could possibly dream of owning, including plenty of cupboards, wine racks, shelves, luncheon bar, and more.
Bathrooms need to be plentiful, matching the number of bedrooms, plus a bit more. A million-dollar bathroom design means to be unique and relaxing in a spacious area. One of these bathrooms could be a spa design with natural stone, healthy plant life and restful decor’. The master bathroom within the master suite needs an amazing view with a luxury sunken tub, and steam shower. Amenities to look for in each bathroom is an abundance of LED lighting, closet space, high end faucets, his and hers sinks, toilets, radiant heat flooring, and more.
Plentiful Spacious Bedrooms
Each bedroom needs to show spacious living area with plenty of windows and lighting. Closets need to be a grand walk in with built in dressers and plenty of hanging room including a shoe wardrobe.
Current Trending Features of Million Dollar Homes in the Indianapolis Area
- One popular focal point trending these days are inside slides if there are staircases in the house. The children love to slide down from the upper levels of the home.
- Partial glass floors within the house that show beautiful landscape below are trending and becoming quite popular. Some homes have wine cellars that lie beneath glass floors and this area offers conservation and focal appeal.
- Rooftop pools are becoming more popular if your million-dollar home design goes with such a captivating feature.
Your amazing dream home is waiting for you Indianapolis. Call me today so I can set up for a private tour, and show you my million dollar listings in Indianapolis. Find your Indianapolis home before the holidays. I work hard for clients and want you to be happy in your new Indianapalis home.